castle ship technical management
seabed clearance – boulders – salvage – intervention
Subsea hydraulic WROV technology with a 20 ton lift subsea grab tool
We are the world no.1 in I-GRAB ROV utility systems. We have the longest track history with more successful projects and more systems available than any other company in the world.
- Boulders: >45,000 subsea boulders & targets surveyed, identified, targeted & removed since 2013
- Salvage: Wrecks, Debris and recovery operations from 4 to 4,000 meters water depth. Track record from 2005
The IGRAB (Remote Operated Grab Excavator) is a fully capable ROV system with all the attributes you would expect from a Work Class ROV or Utility ROV, but with the added ability to lift up to 20 tons from the seabed or salvage in a single lift and multiple tools including the new I-RAKE for cable route, pipeline route boulder and debris clearance.
How: ROV pilots control the I-GRAB which can fly out on thrusters and survey, inspect & manipulate like an ROV using the subsea sonar, cameras and lights.
Subsea hydraulic power pack and heavy lift function allows diver less cutting, debris removal, trenching, seabed intervention and boulder removal. Perfect for seabed intervention, salvage or seabed preparation works – all in one system.
Three I-GRAB Systems & one I-RAKE Available:
- System 1: Permanently installed on board Atlantic Discovery. (from 2022)
- System 2: Containerised system capable of installation on any DP vessel.
- System 3: Duel system running I-Grab OR I-Rake on any AHTSV
Interchangeable tools including:
Head Office: C3 Knoll Business Centre
325-327 Old Shoreham Road
Hove BN3 7GS. UK.
Marine Base: Berth 28, 244B Southdown Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 OJJ. UK.
+44 (0)1273 09 93 70
+44 (0)1273 12 10 72
Crewing & HR
+44 (0)1273 09 93 74