castle ship technical management
The people and shared experience behind CSTML.
- (CEO Castle Ship Technical Management UK)
- Experienced Corporate Director (Public board Exec & Non-exec)
- Ship’s Master & Yacht-Master
- Aircraft Pilot (CAA/EASA certified)
- Technical, Aviation, Marine, Engineering & Subsea solutions
- Commercial diving and subsea salvage expert
- 30 years and 46 vessels experience in ship owning and management
- Legal & Contracting: Commercial, Marine and Aviation law.
- Paul also sits on the governanance board as a trustee on of a global deep sea research charity.
STEVE GRAY (MD Castle Ship Technical Management UK)
8 years’ experience in business and vessel operations manager
Range of vessel certification, engineering and delivery to class survey, including numerous vessel dry dockings
Fully implement the design, installation, certification of multiple ships dynamic positioning systems
Operations and maintenance manager of subsea tooling systems and project delivery
Bachelor graduate of leadership and management at Northumbria University
Prince 2, ITIL, ILM
22 years serving in HM Forces with the Royal Signals
Head Office: C3 Knoll Business Centre
325-327 Old Shoreham Road
Hove BN3 7GS. UK.
Marine Base: Berth 28, 244B Southdown Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 OJJ. UK.
+44 (0)1273 09 93 70
+44 (0)1273 12 10 72
Crewing & HR
+44 (0)1273 09 93 74